Digitālais mikroskops, Levenhuk LabZZ DM200 LCD Digital
Levenhuk LabZZ DM200 LCD is a digital microscope with a bright and interesting design. A child will appreciate not only the optical but also the digital capabilities of this microscope. It allows you to photograph specimens, record videos of research, and display an image on a computer screen. You can use the microscope to study anything: ready-to-use microscope slides, stones, fabrics, insects, leaves, electronics, and small mechanisms. The microscope is a great assistant in a scientific hobby and studies.
The microscope features a color LCD screen. Its diagonal is 4.3 inches. The displayed image is colorful, contrast, and bright. The magnification varies from 17 to 220 times, the optical part provides magnification in the range from 17 to 22 times. You can display images on a computer monitor by connecting via a USB cable and using screen capture software. The microscope features two light sources: upper and lower LED lights. That allows you to examine samples of any degree of transparency. There is a brightness adjustment.
Images and videos are saved to a memory card (purchased separately). The image quality is high: you get up to 12Mpx images and Full HD videos. It is convenient that you can start capturing images and recording videos using a wireless remote control.
The microscope can be powered by a built-in battery, so it can be used away from a power outlet.
- 4.3” color LCD screen
- Image quality: 12Mpx, video quality: Full HD
- Combined LED light with brightness adjustment
- Can run on battery for 2.5 hours
- Remote control allows for capturing images and starting video recording
- The kit includes ready-to-use microscope slides
- Bright body is designed especially for children
The kit includes:
- Microscope with an LCD screen
- Stage with clips and blank slides
- Infrared remote control
- Ready-to-use microscope slides: 12 pcs.
- Power cable
- Network adapter
- USB cable
- CR2025 battery
- User manual and lifetime warranty